Alternative Investments Strategist/Researcher
A unique opportunity to join our Asset Allocation Strategy Research team at CreditEase Wealth Management. The position will report to the head of the team and partner with fellow strategists and economists to contribute to the global asset allocation strategy. The team provides global economic research, multi-assets (including alternative assets) investment strategies, to internal products team/management team/investment consultants/sales, as well as clients.
- Research on different alternative assets including private equity, real estate research and hedge funds primarily, with a particular focus on the US, European and China markets.
- Able to deliver research on both cyclical and structural performance of individual alternative assets.
- Analyze the relative performance among various alternative assets.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, economics and a related field required or CFA preferred.
- Approximately five to seven years of prior relevant experience.
- Native Mandarin speaking and writing capacity.
- Excellent command of English.
- Kindly submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested parties please provide full resume with current and expected salaries together with availability
- All information collected will be kept for a period of 24 months and will be used for recruitment purpose only
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be informed
CreditEase Wealth Management is the independent wealth management arm of the CreditEase Group focused on providing a comprehensive platform to preserve and grow the wealth of its more than 100,000 high net worth individuals and mass affluent clients in China. Through in-house product development, careful selection of offerings from other financial institutions and formation of partnerships to develop joint solutions, CreditEase Wealth Management offers a range of select investment products, including onshore and offshore credit market vehicles, venture capital and private equity, capital markets investments, hedge funds and real estate, as well as advisory services on immigration, tax mitigation and higher education.
With branches established in over 40 cities in China, CreditEase Wealth Management also has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and North America.