Analyst, Business Operations (Global Equity Settlement)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist in trade booking and settlement in global equity markets;
- Operates settlement systems like Clearstream, CTMFollow with with counter-parties / clients for settlement related issues;
- Managing clients portfolio by providing settlement and stock transfer services; and
- Handle ad-hoc project / request that assigned by Managers.
- Degree holder in Business, Management or Finance related discipline
- Works from 12 midnight to next day 9 am and on public holiday
- 2 years or above experience in Global Market stock settlement and nominee services gained with sizable brokerage house or investment bank
- Native in Putonghua and good command of both written and spoken English; Cantonese
- Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Able to work under high pressure and time constraint due to short settlement cycles / tight deadlines
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word and power point (including Chinese Word Processing)
- Programming knowledge in VBA is an advantage
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)