Analyst, Technology Assurance & Risk Control, Technology Services, Technology & Operations
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Coordinate all audit assignments (both internal and external) and regulatory inspections; and review all artefacts to ensure timely submission
- Prepare Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSA) submissions and timely tracking and reporting of all risk items in GRC system
- Conduct thematic IT risk reviews and security assessments and help to follow up issues raised in the HK Tech Risk Forum
- Assist to perform gap analysis and risk assessments as and when requested by Regulators
- Assess, track and ensure timely closure of all audit, self-raised and regulatory issues
- Prepare management reports on residual risks, vulnerabilities and other security exposures and non-compliance issues
- Certification in information security disciplines such as CISA, CISM or CISSP is required
- Tertiary education in Information Technology
- 5 years within the IT industry, with 2 years in related technology risk role
- Experience with common information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001, Cobit or PCI
- Experience with security technologies such as DLP, SIEM, cloud security could be an advantage
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good writing and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.