Analyst, Treasury Control
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist in the bank’s treasury with particular focus in liquidity and asset liability management and reporting;
- Assist in corporate treasury in particular for liability management, capital allocation and liquidity management.
- Perform ad hoc treasury related projects and system project UATs on various areas such as ALCO, liquidity management, private banking etc when necessary;
- Assist in developing best practice in treasury products control according to the prevailing market and regulatory practices;
- Assist in Chinese report writing for Head Office reporting;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Degree holder in Quantitative subjects, Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exposure in financial institutions an added advantage; Fresh graduate applications will also be considered
- Product knowledge in treasury market;
- A team player, self-starter, mature, detailed oriented and able to work under pressure, with excellent numerical sense;
- Excel/VBA skills and some Chinese reporting writing skill are advantages
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in dealing with internal customers and team members;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)