Analyst / Associate - WMD - Dealer - HK (12 months contract)
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Nomura Asia
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Nomura is now hiring Analyst / Associate - WMD - Dealer - HK (12 months contract)
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
• Experience in trading Equities
• Knowledge and understanding of financial product.
• Execution of Equities/Options , Fixed Income and Structured Product
• Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in dealing in private banking/investment/global bank.
• Experience in trading Equities is a must
• Knowledge in trading Fixed Income and Structured Product will be preferred
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.