- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hays Finance Technology Hong Kong
- 18 mai 18
- Hong Kong
Application Support - Private Banking
Application Support - Private Banking - HKD30,000 - HKD50,000
Your new company
A leading foreign private bank has created an opportunity of an Application Support to join their IT department.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Provide technical support to users in both front and backend offices on day-to-day basis
- Support users in using the banking systems and solve the problems
- Participate in data analysis, system design, development, testing, debugging, maintenance, enhancement etc.
- Work closely with the local and overseas team for implementation the new feature of systems and optimize its performance
- Support ad-hoc operational tasks and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- 2-5 years of application support experience in Globus or T24 banking systems or similar banking systems
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
- Candidate with Private Banking experience is highly preferred
- Patient, detailed and independent
- Fluent in Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Experience in different banking and financial systems e.g. Funds, Bonds, Equity, Fund Transfers, Foreign Exchange, Asset Management etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in SQL, MS Excel skill, Java etc.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Fintech opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 or email@example.com.
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays