Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client is a global financial institution, they are looking for a Network Engineering Lead to manage their Asia Network Operations. Exciting role with a sizable infrastructure scale and ongoing projects. A challenging position with managerial responsibility.
- Responsible for Asia network infrastructure management and operations across various countries.
- Lead the network team to resolve bottlenecks, weaknesses, restrictions, and security concerns imposed by the current infrastructure setup.
- Act as the senior escalation point for serve network incidents and provide swift technical resolutions.
- Establish a network infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
- Lead the team on large scale network projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the network solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
- Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with IT leadership, technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
- Extensive working experience in managing large scale network infrastructure ideally from a financial environment.
- Extensive experience in leading network service operations. Team leadership experience is essential, ideally with team management experience across different geographies.
- Sound technical knowledge across LAN/WAN, networking and routing, WiFi network.
- Extensive experience with Cisco networks, network security, and Firewall technologies.
- Strong project management experience in driving large scale infrastructure projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders in both verbal and written communications.
- Strong vendor and project management skills.
- Certifications in ITIL, PMP, CCNP, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Data & Analytics Platform Architect in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior C++ Developer - Leading Crypto Firm - Hong Kong
2) Asia Regional CIO - Global Bank
3) CISO - Leading Investment Bank