Assistant Manager Business and Digital Insight - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager Business and Digital Insight.
In this role, you will
- Develop and deploy business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Make recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules, and end product content or format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field
- Banking experience in Customer Relationship Management, business analytics, data analytics, Credit Risk Management and Digital Business Analytics in banking
- Data mining, analysis, database management experience in banking, insurance industry
- Solid experience in SQL writing, SAS programming and Excel VBA programming skills.
- Experience in R, Python and QlikSense would be an advantage
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009QS7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited