Assistant Manager, Fraud Analytics and Optimization - Financial Crime Risk
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Fraud Analytics and Optimization.
In this role, you will
- Support the identification of fraud exposure in Asia Pacific.
- Support the implementation of effective fraud risk monitoring operation.
- Support the implementation of fraud risk controls mandated by Global, Regional Security Fraud Risk and regulatory requirements from competent authorities.
- Support the implementation of a fraud risk analytics Centre of Excellence in Asia Pacific.
- Support the improvement of fraud risk detection efficiency through the use of various systems, including Statistical Analysis System Enterprise Fraud Management, Falcon and Instinct.
- Support the implementation of effective fraud risk analytical framework.
- Support Global Security Fraud Risk new fraud initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Reasonable years of related working experience with fraud risk duties and relevant university degree.
- Good practical knowledge of the banking internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Possess management, good reasoning, communication including verbal and written, and people skills.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7S1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited