Assistant Manager Trade Middle Office - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager Trade Middle Office.
In this role, you will
- Supervise Open Account team in Trade Middle Office and provide support to Business Development Manager and Relationship Manager in a timely manner
- Responsible for pre implementation and preparatory tasks, handle irregular cases and enquiries from customers and banks to ensure Service Level Agreement is met
- Ensure high quality and dedicated services are delivered to customers and customer service is not disrupted
- Ensure effectiveness of client service officer in terms of quality and productivity, improve professionalism and service handling techniques of client service officer
- Resolve suspected fraud cases
- Contribute to effective development and performance of the department, coordinate team building events to drive motivation
- Ensure optimal level of cross utilization of resources
- Monitor productivity and share best practice with operation officers for improvement
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent knowledge and experience in trade operations and customer service
- Highly committed and reliable
- Experience at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Passion to share knowledge and experience with others
- Proven success and achievement in past working experience where one has to handle multiple tasks independently
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A072
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited