- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 02 oct. 17
Assistant Payment Manager
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
For all operational issues and establish development needs and training plan for team members
To ensure the maintenance of quality standards and delivery requirements of the payment transactions processed by the team members
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Review and approve transactions according to delegated authority
* Maintain delivery standards - in terms of accuracy / error rates, timeliness and throughput - as established by the Service level Agreement.
* Enforce proper control to ensure operations are in compliance with the established audit and security procedures.
* Contribute to increased efficiency by identifying opportunities for improvement of workflows and operating guidelines.
* Improve staff quality by developing, in conjunction with the team, leader, staff training, job rotation and job enrichment program.
* Branches, Relationship Managers and other SCB departments
* Customers, dealers, SCB affiliates, Overseas Group Offices, correspondents and local banks HKICL, HKMA
Internal - Branch, Relationship Managers, Solution Delivery, CSG and other SCB Departments.
In reply to enquiries, requests and concerns relating to payment services.
External - Customers Dealers, SCB affiliates, Overseas Group Offices, correspondents and local banks. Scope International India Pvt. Ltd., India and Malaysia (Global Shared Service Centre)
In reply to enquiries, requests and concerns relating to payment services. To cooperate and achieve an on-going service level standards maintenance and resolve service-related issues.
Qualifications and Skills
* Sound knowledge of banking law and practices
* Experience in payment operations and customer service.
* In - depth knowledge of local and international payment methods and settlement arrangements. A thorough understanding of SWIFT
* Sound knowledge of foreign exchange, Agency Arrangement and relevant banking regulations. Knowledge of the business practice and standards of the Overseas Group offices and correspondents.
* Thorough understanding of the functionality of the payment systems.
* Good interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain a good professional relationship with external and internal contacts.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.