Assistant Vice President, AML Compliance (Advisory)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
To provide AML compliance advisory support to all business and support units of the Bank.
• Provide support to business and support units in the development, implementation and regular review of policies and procedures for their operations with regard to all applicable regulatory requirements
• Assist AML Team Head to advise the department’s management on compliance issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
• Perform compliance monitoring program on the Bank’s various activities
• Undertake investigations into any suspicious transactions or complaints reported or made by both internal and external customers
• Review the current compliance controls of the Bank and identify proper actions for improvement if necessary
• Perform regular tracking on all outstanding regulatory issues or findings not yet resolved or responded by the Bank
• Assist AML Team Head to enforce the General Compliance Manual of the Bank
• Prepare operations manual for the department
• Liaise with regulators and handle ad hoc examination, surveys, enquiries etc raised by them from time to time
• Raise and maintain compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications and training on compliance matters
• Take up ad hoc assignments from time to time as directed by AML Team Head or management of department
• Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
• 7-8 years’ legal, general audit or AML compliance experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
• Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
• Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).