Associate Director, Electronic Distribution Product Owner - Markets
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Electronic Distribution Product Owner.
In this role, you will
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to build and develop the Bank's strategic single dealer Foreign Exchange platform offering bespoke flexible configurations to our clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of user centric functionality that will help to simplify forex execution and automate tasks for both sales and clients.
- Discuss technical implementation with our technology partners and driving short term delivery objectives through an organised and prioritised backlog.
- Help to define the product roadmap and defining long term objectives in conjunction with the business and technology to establish a strategic and scalable approach.
- Help create prototypes to meet evolving client requirements whilst ensuring continuous improvement from conception to delivery through user feedback sessions.
- Review and test releases in production prior to pilot user roll out.
- Coordinate working groups with senior management to update on progress, build consensus, highlight risks and issues and ensure accordance across future planned deliveries.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and support throughout the product life cycle.
- Drive roll out strategy to pilot clients and establish a good rapport to encourage feedback and further communication.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good knowledge of the Asian electronic foreign exchange market and related industry contacts.
- Relevant experience in managing sales and support teams.
- Working knowledge of technology solutions, particularly the link between system and business value delivery.
- Some understanding of local and global regulatory environment.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a start up environment, pragmatic, proactive, entrepreneurial.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009RPO
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited