Associate Director, Renminbi Business Development - Markets
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 01 nov. 17 2017-11-01
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Renminbi Business Development.
In this role, you will
- Drive and support the business development in relation to globalisation of China including but not limited to Renminbi Internationalisation, Belt and Road Initiative and China outbound business
- Implement and deliver the Group's Renminbi organic growth targets by providing update on related regulation and identify potential business opportunities
- Facilitate development of new Renminbi products through collaboration with various product team and control functions
- Compile up to date Management Information for performance tracking and management control and organise training on new market development, trend, regulations and products to enhance product knowledge
- Comply with new regulations related to Renminbi business and speedy rollout of new products
- Collaborate effectively with broad range of colleagues from different functions and product groups for active involvement in new product development
- Maintain the Bank's internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid years in banking industry with a good amount of exposure in global market products
- Extensive knowledge of the Renminbi market across different asset classes
- Relevant origination experience or working experience in China is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and deep understanding of China regulations and market practices
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player but is able to work independently
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZDT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited