Associate/ VP - Business Management, Global Markets
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
* An International Securities House * Under Asia COO Office * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading International Securities House, is looking for an Associate/ VP- Business Management to look after front to back projects. This role is sitting under Asia COO officer and reports to Asia Chief Operating Officer.
- Partnership with Front Office and Support functions, to design and deliver business-change and regulatory-mandated initiatives across the International Programs
- Management and contribution to the prioritization of the Investment Portfolio and New Activity (Business, Products).
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute projects and regulatory-mandated initiatives (milestones, budget, resourcing, risks & issues) that benefit and impact the Asia region, including communication with key regional/international stakeholders.
- Lead, coordinate and track New Activity (New Business, New Products) approval process across all impacted departments.
- Manage and track Investment Portfolio (Change) and Running Costs (BAU).
- Champion and drive transformation ideas and processes to achieve One Bank
- Produce status reports for senior management committees (Executive Committee, Risk Compliance & Control Committee, and Board).
- Represent the firm at key relevant industry forums, including those covering new products.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years experience in business management/ business analysis/ program or project management gained from an investment banking environment.
- Strong in one or more business domains in a global Investment Banking environment (Front Office, Support Functions, Business Analysis, Program/Portfolio Management), and products (Capital Markets, Equities Solutions/Financing, Cash Equities, Credit (Bonds, CDS), Rates (IRS) and Structured)
- Excellent stakeholder management across all departments and levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, especially conflict resolutions
- Strong understanding of Global Markets FO/MO/BO technology platforms and trade lifecycle
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese/Mandarin