- Provide research support for US stock markets and key companies;
- Assist in drafting research reports and investment recommendations;
- Involved in roadshows, meetings and corporate access activities；
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data from online sources；
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Master degree holder or above in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Math is preferred；
- 3 years or above work experience in equity research or relevant industries is a plus；
- Preferred with CFA, CPA, CIIA designation;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good skills in Bloomberg, Wind, and Excel;
- Good team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Positive working attitude with strong initiative and dedication.
- Working Location: Shenzhen (Regular visit to Hong Kong required)
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".