Associate to Associate Director, Corporate Finance
- Salary negotiable
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Focus on structuring and executing corporate finance transactions
- Oversee execution and marketing effort of the corporate finance department
- Lead and undertake research and analysis, develop financial models, perform valuation and financial analyses, legal analysis and operating environment analysis
- Participate in various corporate finance transactions, including IPOs, M&A advisory and secondary market fund raising activities
- Assess potential deals and conduct relevant research and due diligence
- Perform due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check
- Prepare, review and follow with proposals and transaction documents
- Prepare listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- Liaise with external professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with respective implementation of projects
- Manage client relationships, and liaise with ECM, Sales and Research Departments in Hong Kong and other regional offices in the PRC
- Work with senior bankers and other departments and other regional offices in identifying potential clients and transactions and in winning new mandates
- Provide strategic support on new business development
- Degree holder or above in Finance or related discipline(s) from a reputable university with professional qualifications of Accountancy, Legal.
- Around 5 years corporate finance experience in reputable investment banks or related legal/advisory environment.
- Exposure in Hong Kong corporate finance transactions (IPOs, financial advisory, rights issue or share offerings) gained with international and reputable regional investment banks will be preferred
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in leading and executing Hong Kong IPO transactions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)