Asst Manager Trade Mid Office - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Asst Manager Trade Mid Office.
In this role, you will
- This is a supervisory role to monitor Open Account team operation and provide support to Business Development Manager and Relationship Manager at timely manner.
- The candidate is responsible to take care of pre implementation and preparatory tasks. In addition, the role also helps to handle irregular cases and enquiries from customers and banks as well as to ensure Service Level Agreement is met.
- Make sure that high quality and dedicated services are delivered to customers and customer service is not disrupted.
- Ensure effectiveness of client service officer performance in terms of quality and productivity.
- Improve professionalism of client service officer and service handling techniques.
- Solve suspected fraud cases.
- Contribute to effective development and performance of the department.
- Coordinate team building events to build motivation.
- Ensure optimal level of cross utilization of resources.
- Monitor productivity and share best practice with operation officers for improvement.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent knowledge and experience in trade operations and customer service
- Highly committed and reliable
- Experience at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Passion to share knowledge and experience with others.
- Proven success and achievement in the past working experience where one has to handle multiple tasks independently.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2NG
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited