Banking Finance Project Associate - Top Tier Investment Bank
- Competitive Salary Package
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hays Malaysia
- 25 août 17
Are you professionally skilled in finance and accounting? Do you have finance project management experience?
- Be involved in the preparation, governance and tracking of programs of APAC Ops IT portfolio. Hands-on understanding of individual programs is not needed but the role gives an opportunity to know more about how programs are prioritized, managed and tracked
- Coordinate with the Financial Administrators to ensure program and staff forecasting, budgeting, accruals and pre-payments
- Ensure that all financials for the portfolio are managed – managing invoices, purchase orders and reviewing cost allocations out to consumers
- Ensure compliance and governance with all the Company’s investment processes, with a key focus on managing internal stakeholders to comply with the latest investment standards
- Collaborate with the Geo leads and their respective teams on for executive reporting and preparation of monthly change board presentations
- Report on our key metrics and dashboards, sending them to executive management, this requires an eye for detail and someone who is good in preparing presentations for management consumption
- Ensure that all opportunities are executed according to established processes; - Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement. As required, participate in initiatives to improve processes (i.e. participate in working groups).
- Look for improvements across all aspects of your role, to ensure we continue to optimize what we do.
- Work with C-Level stakeholders on a weekly basis, strong communication both written and verbal is a key component of this role
Your experience and skills
- a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
- at least 1 or 2 years of experience in financial reporting, audit reporting, accountancy reporting
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
- diligent and strive for excellence
- fluent in English, and preferably Mandarin
- proficient in MicroSoft applications