Branch Manager – Retail Banking - HKD65-80K/month
- HKD70K per month
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Our client is one of the largest retail banking players in Asia. The bank provides with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable their customers to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures.
They are currently looking for a branch manager who can deliver of an excellent wealth management service to retail customer. He/she will be responsible for the administration of sales, service, operational efficiency, risk applications, internal control and HR management activities to meet bank objectives for the branch. He/she will also develop a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities are understood and utilized by all employees.
- Ensures the team is focused on the acquisition of new business and personal relationships and the retention and expansion of existing relationships. Besides from the operational part, the candidate will also analyse branch expenses and implements strategies to reduce overhead
- Directs the development, implementation and use of productive sales strategies and techniques, generating additional bank business through any mean or channel provided by the Bank
- Focuses on increasing Bank products and services, sales, number of clients, its business relation with the bank and always following the established policy and procedures Formulates and executes a customized team plan to acquire new, retain and grow existing SME and personal relationships, managing the Business & Personal Clients portfolio. Manages, coaches, directs and motivates every branch team member to promote and maximize sales opportunities.
- Takes responsibility for delivering Customer First Service Excellence which meets and exceeds the customers’ expectation
- Develop the relationship manager team culture and build a strong sense of team spirit
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Certified Financial Planner qualification
- Proven frontline experience in financial services, with outstanding track record of supervisory experience in a management capacity
- Good knowledge of all wealth management products including insurance and investment, with expertise in financial planning and customer portfolio management
- Strong presentation skills with a commercial orientation
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Putonghua preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity within a globally recognized and highly respected retail banking player that will offer world class training, work stability and the ability to develop an international career path in a high profile and strategically crucial division.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer Chong at +852 3473 3238