- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 12 juil. 18 2018-07-12
You will be responsible for regional/global projects. Review and conduct feasibility study, market research, data and opportunity analyses on potential opportunities and identify and extend business opportunities in a prestigious reputation firm.
- Mainly focus on financial and insurance system projects, participate in the whole SDLC
- Gather user requirement and supporting user training after the deployment
- Verify and make sure the time delivery of the projects also the quality
- Apply the user acceptance test with the system user
- Bachelor's degree holder in information technology or computer science related discipline
- 3 years + in SDLC, or experience in the insurance operation is preferable
- Strong apolitical and problems solving
- Proficient communication and written skills in both Cantonese and English is a must
About our client
Our client is a prestigious reputation insurance company in Hong Kong that provides great exposure on the regional/global scale projects, involves in risk- and wealth management products.