Business Analyst - Renewable One Year Contract - Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Global financial services firm seeks a business analyst to join their APAC business offering excellent training opportunities and career path.
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector globally. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/product implementation/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Collect, analyse and document business needs and requirements in Business Requirement Specification
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Evaluate solution in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Conduct deployment verification test and implementation verification test
- Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
- Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
- 1 year of experience in insurance or banking industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.