Business Analytics Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analytics Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assist the senior business analytics team leaders on bringing in new insight to the commercial bank and contributing to the design of analytical solutions to facilitate business strategy formulation for the region. Support senior management's decision making processes by conducting customer centric analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Contribute to innovation initiatives and overall analytics strategy under the regional business analytics head and or senior team leader guidance and directives.
- Involve in projects for transforming the analytics capabilities in the region such as development of machine learning algorithms to handle big data and data visualization.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or any other quantitative related discipline
- Recent track record of working experience in banking or FinTech related industry
- Possess strong skills in data analytical tools such as SAS, R and Python.
- Knowledge and experience in big data, machine learning or predictive algorithms, statistics modelling and data mining.
- Good experience with new technologies and data visualization tools such as QlikView or Tableau will be a strong plus.
- Experience in commercial bank is a plus but not necessary.
- Interested in staying up to date on the latest analytics and big data technologies. Possess good business sense of their application in the commercial banking business.
- Attention to details, with good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ROZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited