Business Data Analyst - Financial Crime Risk
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Data Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Analyse and understand the criticality of data elements and their meaning to enable accurate and effective documentation of Financial Crime Risk data elements
- Analyse and understand data flows pertaining to Financial Crime Risk processes to enable implementation of golden source framework
- Collate and record physical data elements of Financial Crime Risk applications in Group data management tool
- Perform mapping of Financial Crime Risk critical data elements to The Banks Business Information Model to ensure standardisation of definition and metadata across the Bank
- Complete relevant metadata including data quality requirements and standards for The Banks Business Information Model data elements owned by Financial Crime Risk
- Identify any reference data relevant to Financial Crime Risk to ensure adherence to The Banks Reference Data Standards where applicable
- Ensure Financial Crime Risk data dictionary is maintained and reviewed regularly using Group data management tool workflow
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong research, analysis and report writing skills
- Strong understanding of the The Banks Group, its strategy and internal control environment
- Experience in data management, with strong awareness of industry best practice, tools and processes
- Experience in performing data definition activities and using data management tool such as Collibra and Ab Initio
- Experience in implementing data management framework in a global cross function environment
- Familiarity with data modelling technique and associated tooling is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A86U
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited