Business Relationship Officer - Contact Centre Business
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
Our Contact Centre in Shek Mun offers great facilities such as restaurant and coffee shop. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A competitive basic salary and a quarterly bonus scheme
- HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 18 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave, for example, marriage, birthday and maternity that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Access to sports club and employee catering outlets
- 5-day work in shift pattern from Monday to Saturday
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
At HSBC we’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our Business Relationship Officer contacts a variety of existing HSBC customers to discuss their current and future financial needs and provide products and services to meet those requirements. We’re looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our outbound customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers – everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Business Relationship Officer?
As a Business Relationship Officer, you will be joining a team that collaboratively brings top quality services to our customers through warm phone calls.
- Proactively performing warm outbound calls to selected customers and handle inbound calls as and when required
- Understanding customer needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our comprehensive range of products and services
- Provide comprehensive and professional phone banking services, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards
- Responsible for achieving individual performance expectations and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries
- Ability to advise, communicate, empathise, resolve conflict and respond sensitively to clients
- Ability to acknowledge emotions and handle requests effectively whilst asking appropriate probing questions
- Positive attitude with willingness to help others
- Flexibility to work on shift duties from Monday and Saturday
- Good command of Cantonese and English. A good command of Mandarin is advantageous
- Holder of insurance or investment licenses is preferred but not a must
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education or above
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009F17
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited