- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 15 janv. 18
Do you have a strategic mindset to engage with senior stakeholders? Do you have strong problem solving skills and do you enjoy bringing structure to complex situation, engage with a variety of views and stakeholders to find a common solutions? Are you good at communicating complex situations in a constructive and easy way? We are looking for someone who can:
– support developing Asset Management's overall global strategy and agenda
- support senior project managers in the team in developing regional corporate strategy
- production and dissemination of market intelligence
conduct industry and competitor/benchmarking analyses, supporting M&A projects
- support monitoring the implementation of strategic initiatives
- preparing and coordinating business plans including financial modeling
- support developing internal and external strategic presentations for senior stakeholder
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We are a team of motivated professionals who bring a diverse international background and are based in New York, Zurich, London and Hong Kong. Our team is responsible for supporting the Asset Management President, COO and Executive Committee in formulating and executing best in class vision and strategy, facilitating business level strategies and driving multi-functional projects and initiatives for the firm globally.
Your experience and skills
– a University level education, preferably with an MBA
– some professional experience within a top management consulting firm or an equivalent in-house corporate development position
–strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and preferably in Putonghua Chinese as well
– ability to develop disciplined organization and project management skills
– highest level of integrity and professionalism
– very good in PowerPoint, Excel and financial modeling
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.