Business Support Assistant
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited
- 31 oct. 17 2017-10-31
Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. Due to expansion of our Syndicated Finance business, we would like to invite high caliber professionals to join us.
- Provides full spectrum of administrative support to business unit including secretarial support to Management, e.g. presentation material preparation, meeting and business trip arrangement, expense reimbursement, filing system maintenance, etc.
- Works closely with Middle Office and Loan Administration Team for processing the deal transactions after the credit applications are approved.
- Assists the business unit staff on compilation of regular reports and deal-oriented monitoring works.
- Conducts simple credit research via some Financial and Profile tracking tools.
- Well communicates with agents and Japan headquarters on administrative matters relating to the credit applications and approval.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant experiences, preferably in financial institutions;
- Highly motivated, and able to work independently;
- Team player with good inter-personal skills to deal with all levels;
- Strong communications skills, tactfulness, good organizational skills, integrity and detail-minded;
- Proficient with Microsoft office;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Japanese is an advantage.
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.