C++ Developer – Front Office - Get Into Sell-side Banking
- Up to 1mil
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Atlas Global Search
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
My client is a leading investment bank looking for C++ developers that are strong with socket, real-time and multi-threaded programming. They are looking for C++ developers to work on their automated market making team. This is a front office team focusing on high performance to achieve low latency in their real time systems. It is a hands-on coding role to write algorithms, strategies, and signal generators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a development team where there will be direct involvement with the business. Developers will be required to work together with the business users and provide solutions based on their knowledge.
The client is also open to C++ developers outside of banking as the technical skill set is more important since the potential candidate would be required to understand socket programming on a low level to provide the best low latency and algorithm solutions.
C++ Developer - Why Apply
- Get into banking
- Work on low latency and algorithm solutions
- Strong team where you will develop your skills
- Work across multiple asset classes
- Potential to become a trader
C++ Developer - Requirements
- At least 3-10 years of C++ development experience
- Strong background with network programming: socket, TCP/IP, SNMP
- Strong background in real-time and multi-threaded programming
- Good scripting skills in Python and/or Bash
- Unix/Linux background
- Strong communication skills to work with internal clients
- Good English
The company values hiring talented developers in order to maintain the consistent high quality delivery of their technical solutions. A competitive salary package and great work life balance is offered to the right candidates that are ambitious and enjoy challenge.
Please submit your CV in word format to Internal@atlasglobalsearch.com