Case Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 oct. 17 2017-10-25
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Case Manager.
In this role, you will
- Supporting Relationship Managers to handle a wide range of Financial Crime Compliance related tasks against Special Category Customers, Politically Exposed Person and High Risk customers in their portfolios to contribute to effective financial crime risk management of branch network
- Contributing to Customer Due Diligence such as updating Know Your Customer information and verifying Customer Review document
- Handling Tax Information Collection, Request for Information, payment issue and complaint with customer
- Identifying customers with financial crime risk via account transactions review and checking activities
- Monitoring financial crime risk indicators and reporting exceptions to Retail Distribution management
- Contributing to overall anti financial crime achievements of Retail Distribution Risk Team in terms of support of or assisting in all Global Standards initiative implementation in branches
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Related working experience in retail banking, preferably experience in branches or Global Standards Middle Office
- Good understanding of branch activities and related financial crime risk
- Familiar with Global Standards processes in particular Customer Due Diligence procedures
- Positive working attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possess common sense and ability to make good judgments
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, with additional languages an advantage
- Good interpersonal skill and able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KMT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited