My client is the world's largest global wealth platform. they operate through Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Investment Banking. They promote flexible ways of working depending on role and offers different working style that fits all.
This role will require the following:
- convert multi-industry knowledge into understandable equities research reports, investment options, and sector views
- conduct valuation analysis and form an opinion of return potential for the aggregated A share indices
- remain current on market developments in China as well as geopolitical events outside China to help frame our regional investment strategy and also inform readers what their impact is at short notice if need be
- develop A-share market strategy reports, potentially in collaboration with other asset specialists
- provide investment recommendations using support on modelling, valuation and risk assessments
- 6 plus years of experiences in a comparable role or as an analyse
- the confidence and verbal skills to discuss complex issues with research analysts and management to ensure clear understanding.
- a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements.
- proficient in mandarin and English