Our client, a Global Investment Bank, is looking for hire a China Economist in Hong Kong. The role will be reporting directly the Chief China Economist and focus on China economic research.
- Closely follow macroeconomic, policy, and political trends in China
- Produce original economic research on topics of interest to markets
- Analyze and forecast regional trends relating to growth, inflation, or other themes
- Present the team's economic views to internal and external clients
- Master or PhD in Economics
- Strong interest in macroeconomics and monetary policy
- Experience producing original and thought-provoking economic research
- In-depth understanding of the China economy and policies
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a close team setting
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration.