- Cash/stock bonus + Medical
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 21 sept. 17
Over the past 40 years, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. has grown internally to become one of the premier global securities firms with over $6 billion in equity capital conducting broker-dealer and proprietary trading businesses on over 100 market destinations worldwide.
Its agency brokerage business provides direct access ("online") trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds worldwide and earned top ratings from Barron’s Best Online Broker for 7 years in a row as of 2017.
Interactive Brokers' headquarters are in Greenwich Connecticut and it has over 1,100 employees in the Hong Kong, US, Switzerland, Canada, Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Australia, Hungary, India, Russia and Estonia. The group and its affiliates routinely execute over 1,000,000 trades per day.
As part of our Client Services group, you will liaise with Interactive Brokers’ clients from around the globe, including but not limited to professional retail clients, advisors and broker-dealers. Our goal is to develop and maintain long-term client relationships through responsive, superior and high-touch service while we continue to advance on technology and expand our global product offerings.
· Handle clients’ enquiries via different channels including email, ticket, live chat and phone call
· Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
· Assist clients in understanding the entire trading cycle, including but not limited to funding process, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation and statements reconciliation
· Troubleshoot with clients and take ownership when issues arise, be able to follow up, escalate and liaise with various internal parties such as Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT, Cashiering, Clearing and other service groups around the world.
· Strong product knowledge – Equities, Options, Futures, FX
· Self-starter with highly analytical and critical thinking mindset
· Be able to handle stress, work independently and autonomously under a quick and spontaneous environment
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a strong plus)
· Undergraduate degree
· Minimum 2 years’ experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
· Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or basic programming experience a plus
· Candidates with prior experience in the areas of client services, middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
We offer competitive compensation to the right candidate (salary, cash/stock bonus). Please send CV and cover letter with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org