Compliance Manager, Chinese Securities Firm
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 25 oct. 17 2017-10-25
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading securities firms in Hong Kong.
Our client is a full-licensed Chinese securities firm; to cope with their continuous business expansion, they are now recruiting an experienced compliance professional to lead its office in Hong Kong.
- Perform daily compliance functions
- Review and maintain internal control framework, compliance policies and procedure; amend when necessary
- Act as an advisory role to various business units, provide compliance/AML-related guidance and solution
- Liaise with regulators within the jurisdiction with reference to regulatory and license matters
- Degree or above in Finance/ Laws or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience with FIs (preferably with securities firms) or banks
- Sound compliance knowledge, AML, and regulatory requirements on securities brokerage in Hong Kong
- Attention-to-details, with strong analytical, communications and computer skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sarah Tran at email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK128953 or call +852 2919 6217 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated strict confidence.