Compliance Specialist (Manager), 6 months contract
- HKD50000.00 - HKD60000.00 per month
- Hong Kong
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
6-months contract to begin with
Your new company
This role will be assisting the Director of Regulatory Compliance, Hong Kong in providing leadership and management in Compliance support and monitoring compliance related risks, to ensure that the Bank and its subsidiaries operate in accordance with all internal and external compliance requirements, and in implementing compliance monitoring checks and controls
Your new role
Your major responsibilities include but not limited to:
- identifying, assessing and monitoring compliance risk
- managing and implementing compliance monitoring controls
- advising senior management on applicable laws, rules and standards
- establishing the Bank's compliance procedures and guidelines, and ensuring that they remain effective
- reporting regularly to, and advising senior management on, compliance matters
- developing team members to maximise their strength and potentials
What you'll need to succeed
You are a degree holder with a minimum of 3 years of internal audit or review experience. Understanding in risk management and control is preferred.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sally.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.