Consultant - Telecommunications (- 800k)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Our client is looking for a consultant to lead business and process advisory engagements in the telecommunications domain. This role would be a great fit for a strong communicator looking for varied and high profile projects.
Our client is looking for a consultant to lead business and process advisory engagements in the telecommunications domain.
This role would be a great fit for a strong communicator looking for varied and high profile projects.
- Lead consulting engagements through to delivery
- Leading discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business needs, issues and priorities and pain points
- Support, supervise and deliver project engagement for telecommunications clients, such as process improvements, transformation advisory, strategy analysis, target operating model and proof of concept.
- Project and program management of delivery, including
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and clients in the design, implementation, and implementation of end to end solutions
- Strong domain knowledge of the telecommunications industry, business models and regulatory environment
- Previous consulting experience
- Good overview of technology concepts
- Strong Cantonese communication skills
- Strong Mandarin communication skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Demonstrated experience influencing and managing senior stakeholders
- Undergraduate qualification with post graduate qualifications highly desirable
- Project management qualifications (such as PMP, Prince2 or Agile) and process improvement qualifications (such as Six Sigma or Lean)