Contract Staff, Risk Management (4 months contract - Maternity Cover)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Prepare daily / monthly reports in credit risk management in securities brokerage.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to prepare credit analysis for Management approval.
- Enforce / supervise daily margin call, post-trade control and monitoring.
- Handle regulatory enquiries.
- Such other duties as shall from time to time directed by superiors.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge of credit and monitoring with 2 – 5 years relevant experience in securities brokerage firms.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM is an advantage.
- Effective organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluent Mandarin speaking an advantage.
- Strong data analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications, knowledge of VBA is an advantage.
- Immediate Availability is preferred.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee
will be destroyed within six months.)