- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 29 mai 18 2018-05-29
Our client is an European corporate investment bank; currently looking for a credit risk analyst to join their team. As a credit risk analyst you will be responsible for credit risk assessment and maintaining close contact with relationship managers and clients. You will also be responsible for drafting credit applications and decision making.
- Responsible for the credit risk assessment of clients and prospective clients; contributing to maintaining and growing a credit portfolio that generates attractive revenues.
- Create new credit opportunities for both existing and prospective clients.
- Assist relationship managers to set up new/ improve existing credit structures.
- Looking after Trade & Commodity Finance clients.
- Organising visits / field trips to maintain a satisfactory dialogue with clients and oversight on risks.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business-related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of credit risk experiences in Risk Management
- Proven track record in the TCF sector, strong knowledge of bank sector and its products, commodities in specific
- Strong knowledge of TCF structures and risk mitigation
- Good verbal communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Good PC knowledge especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Visio would be an advantage.
- Outgoing, patient and diligent