Credit Control Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Our client is an International Bank who is seeking for a Credit Control Manager to join the team in HK.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in development of credit control when a new product/market is introduced.
- Assist in the credit control function to ensure the daily monitoring and control task is performed in a robust manner.
- Monitor the consolidated credit exposure vs limit & the overall credit exposure for the company.
- Manage the impact on the credit control function when there are system or organizational changes within the company.
- Involved in drafting user requirement, validating functional specification, conducting UAT testing, and managing the implementation of the new reporting tool.
The candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant experience. Strong product knowledge in Equities and Fixed Income with projects experience. Proficient in Macro / Excel.