- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Our client is one of the main brokerage firms in China which is rapidly growing in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Credit Officer to join!
Our client is one of the main brokerage firms in China that is keen to expand their business in Hong Kong to further enhance the efficiency and quality of their service. They are looking for a credit officer to fulfil the expanding needs of their growth. Join them if you want to develop your career to the next level.
Based in Hong Kong, and you would be responsible for:
- Following up on margin call accounts and handling general customer enquiries
- Performing credit evaluation, risk assessment and prepare regular reports
- Assisting with preparing materials for credit risk training's and meetings
- Participating in company system projects such as development and implementation of credit risk control platforms
- Assist with material preparation for credit training and meetings
- Handle clients' facilities applications and prepare loan facility documentation
- Other clerical duties
- A degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines with 1-3 years relevant experience in brokerage
- Familiar with Securities ordinance in Hong Kong
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC skills including Bloomberg, MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
- Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
- Career growth opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Emma Quan at +852 2919 6125 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK129404.Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.