Credit Risk AVP/VP, SMEs | Fintech | Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6685
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Our client is a leading Fin Tech firm, and we are hiring a Credit Risk AVP/VP to be based in Hong Kong to focus on a portfolio of SME clients.
Our client is leading global Financial Technology firm with a global presence. We are hiring a Credit Risk Analysis person to focus on a portfolio of SMEs and Medium-Sized Corporates. This Credit Risk role will be based in Hong Kong focusing on Credit Analysis on a variety of clients who are small and medium sized enterprises.
Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 6 years of experience in Credit Risk, Credit Analysis, Counterparty Risk or a related Risk function. We are looking for candidates with have experience in Corporate/Trade Finance, and who are comfortable in a client facing role.
The main responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analysis role:
- Oversee a portfolio of transactions and set risk limits and risk appetite for the business
- Handle due diligence, credit analysis and counter-party risk analysis for a portfolio of Corporate and SME clients
- Risk Analysis and asses Credit of clients to approve transactions
- Take part in on boarding of new clients
- Ensure risk is managed within limits and risk appetite of the firm
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders and be point of contact for all Credit matters
All interested candidates, please apply to Selby Jennings or call us at +65 6589 4410 for more information.