Customer Care Officer, Premier Relationship - Contact Centre Business
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
Our Contact Centre in Olympic offers great facilities such as an on-site gym, nursery, restaurant and coffee shop. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A competitive basic salary and a quarterly bonus scheme
- HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 15 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave (e.g. marriage, birthday and maternity) that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Access to sports club and employee catering outlets
- 5-day work in shift pattern, with overnight shift allowance provided
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
At HSBC we’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our Customer Care Officer, Premier Relationship delivers a superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Olympic. We’re looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers – everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Care Officer, Premier Relationship?
As a Customer Care Officer, Premier Relationship, you will be joining a team that collaboratively brings top quality services to our customers through social media platforms, emails and phone calls.
- Working in a contact centre environment and handling multiple customer calls from our Premier customers
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible
- Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Taking ownership to complete necessary research and customer follow up or alternatively directing the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
- Responsible for achieving individual performance expectations and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries
- Ability to advise, communicate, empathise, resolve conflict and respond sensitively to clients
- Ability to acknowledge emotions and handle requests effectively whilst asking appropriate probing questions
- Positive attitude with willingness to help others
- Flexibility to work on shift duties (including overnight, weekend and public holidays)
- Good command of Cantonese. A good command of English and Mandarin is advantageous
- Holder of insurance or investment licenses (preferred but not a must)
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (with a pass in either Chinese and Mathematics, or English and Mathematics) or above
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008P4R
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited