Customer Engineer (New Payment Platform)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
The Centre of Expertise team, within Customer Support Services, is looking for a Customer Engineer. Recognized within the company as a privileged source of information and support, Centre of Expertise is helping the regional teams around the world for complex issues, directly, or indirectly through knowledge sharing.
As a team player, and initially under the coaching of a more senior analyst, you will
- Assist the regional support centres with solving complex customer technical issues or queries.
- Reproduce issues faced by our customers
- Identify areas of improvement in the product or support tools. You can make a difference.
- Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems for the New Payment Platform in Australia, in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) / key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner sites.
- Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
- Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products and services.
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position with customer interaction and exposure Professional knowledge, expertise and skills
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX (AIX, Linux)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- A team player willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of SWIFT is a must , knowledge of NPP related products is an asset but not mandatory (DMC,PAG)
How to Apply
For details of the above job requirements, please visit our career website at www.swift.com/careers and search for Reference No. 2017-3587. Interested individuals please submit your job application through our career website.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 12 months, to be considered for other appropriate positions