Customer Service Officer - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support Relationship Managers in delivering efficient and quality service to customers
- Act as major contact point with customers support functions to ensure smooth account operations
- Assist Relationship Managers in handling referrals from different business parties and find the right solutions for customers
- Contact customers to build relationship and respond to enquiries on account and operational matters
- Liaise with internal departments and provide instructions to concerned parties on account maintenance tasks
- Prepare monthly performance and sales reports for management and handle daily exception reports
- Assist Customer Service Manager in dealing with adhoc requests and perform general office administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Customer focused and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of general banking products and services as well as having sound knowledge in using bank operating systems like Customer Relationship Management System
- Good understanding on credit assessment and operations, approval process and security documentations is preferred, but not essential
- Fluent in spoken and written English with knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZI1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited