Deputy Head of AML and Financial Crime
- HKD160000 - HKD180000 per month + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taylor Root Hong Kong
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Our client is a large financial services group with international presence. In line with expansion plans they are recruiting for a Deputy Head of AML and Financial Crime for the Hong Kong office. The role offers a great blend of AML and compliance work- the former being a key focus. Our client is seeking someone with in-depth AML and managerial experience to manage a team of 12. The role can pay up to 1.7 to 2M base.
Reporting to the Head of AML & Financial Crime, the role will involve providing senior management support in overseeing the companies AML framework across jurisdictions and across business lines; overseeing and tracking implementation of group-wide initiatives and other Asia focused AML related projects. Managing a team of 12 AML staff you will work to minimise the risks of AML and report any suspicious transactions to authorities.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Act as Deputy Head of AML & Financial Crime
- Responsible for the systems and controls in place in respect of AML and anti-terrorism
- Support the Head and the team in the maintenance and day-to-day oversight of the company-wide AML/CTF Framework
- Oversee implementation of group-wide AML initiatives
- Involve in regulatory exams and reviews
- Ensure identification and response to AML risks within the business to minimise risks
- Foster awareness and understanding of the company's AML/CTF framework
- In-depth AML experience; at least 9 years
- Managerial experience is a must
- Solid knowledge of Sanctions, AML Advisory, Transaction Monitoring, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and etc.
- Previous experience in managing AML frameworks
- Strong project management and solid team player
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.