- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
To help clients to manage the ever - evolving needs of the business, we provide highly IT/functional skilled and talented teams, as well as individual consultants for clients complex projects. Maltem Asia has over 60 consultants specialized on the following practices: Business Organization Digital Data Management Innovation
- Troubleshooting, reporting and landing technical support on platforms such as Bloomberg/Reuter/Eikon.
- Configuring & installing phone sets and server administration.
- Troubleshooting for users with different operating systems.
- Prepare inventory reports.
- Configuring PC/Workstation for new joiners.
- Participating in team meetings to align and update company standards.
- Liaising and escalating problems to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain, analyzing and repairing computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals included.
- Handling, technical investigation and Post Incident Report analysis.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Networking ect)
- Previous experience in support within financial services would be a plus
- Solid understanding of software, hardware and operating systems
- Fluent in English and French (written, spoken and read)
- Autonomous, result & detail oriented, efficient, team player and motivated
Maltem offers you:
- A dynamic, ambitious and innovating environment
- Growing opportunities in our international group
- The possibility to work with high level and multi-cultural consultants
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply by sending your CV to: