Digital Banking Propositions Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Banking Propositions Manager.
In this role, you will
- This position is responsible for understanding and managing key banking Propositions and working with Proposition owners to achieve key performance metrics within the digital channel.
- Monitor and drive App download and usage performance
- Lead generation for new customer acquisition
- Upgrade journeys and performance
- Use of channel capabilities such as messaging, live and video chat to help support Proposition value
- Differentiate messaging strategies to help enhance perceived Proposition value
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical Proposition development
- Develop and own a cross functional strategy that drives a step change increase in digital customer engagement, revenue, servicing and satisfaction across Propositions
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practice, proposing change where necessary.
- Responsible for establishing agreed strategies with stakeholders in the design and implementation of activity. Responsible for obtaining buy in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for all key initiatives, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Provide the judgment and expertise across all aspects of area of responsibility.
- Strong engaging persuasive personality while approachable and not arrogant
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies
- Work with Operational Risk and other key functions to define the optimal balance between security, customer convenience and work processes.
- Establishing and ensuring clear line of sight between Global, Regional and Local customer journeys and commercial accountabilities will be a core challenge as the organisational transformation occurs.
- Influence the behaviour of employees, colleagues on how messaging can be used to drive Propositional value
- Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- Ensure all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring. Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong Commercial Orientation with the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights.
- Strong digital expertise and network.
- Strong leadership in developing differentiated, segmented sales and communication strategies
- Background strategy in the digital business.
- Experience in developing internal communications; plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets.
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation.
- High level of influence and personal gravitas.
- Experience in both developed and emerging markets.
- Proven ability to lead and influence global teams.
- Likely to have Strategic consulting background combined with direct operating experience.
- Postgraduate education preferable.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009RPA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited