Digital Capabiltiy Manager, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Pls refer to JD
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are currently looking for Digital Capability ManagerKey Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate new idea in offering wealth management products and services to our clients via digital, or online-offline channel.
- Optimize client touch-points and initiate ideas to transform front-to-back fulfilment processes to improve client experience.
- Establish and maintain the digital capabilities roadmap for wealth management. Identify new capabilities that can drive higher adoption and revenues though digital channels.
- Develop business case to support the prioritization of the new initiatives.
- Drive the delivery of digital WM initiatives from ideation till rollout and commercialization, with close collaboration with technology and other functions. Track the benefits realisation upon completion.
- Explore the opportunities to partner with other units within SCB, fintechs, software vendors or service providers that can enhance the digital offerings for wealth management.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of client behaviours in adopting wealth management products and services via digital channels through data analytics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree holder. In-depth understanding of wealth management business and regulatory landscape. Demonstrated knowledge of how technology works to enhance client experience and improve front office productivity for wealth management business.
- Strong interest in technology and digital development in financial services industry.
- Strong in conceptual and quantitative problem solving
- Ability to align broad range of stakeholders and execute within tight time-line
- Experience in process improvements and technology changes, from business perspective
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simultaneously 'see the big picture' and manage the detail implementation.