- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
DIGITAL @ CAPCO
Mobile payments. Social media. Big data. Technology is transforming the way banks do business - and how customers interact with their banks. Capco will give you the chance to help solve the challenges of the digital era for a smart digital strategy, and to create opportunities and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. For further information about Capco Digital, visit our website: http://www.capco.com/services/digital
Today we are looking for a role for a consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Working with Capco’s clients across investment, retail and private banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. In additional you will work internally to develop our digital proposition. You will be:
- Advising senior clients on digital strategy
- Working closely with clients to define and optimize their roadmap
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformations
- At the frontline of mobile and social media capabilities working on a range of emerging digital payments types
YOUR EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- Knowledge of the key issues currently facing the FS sector around consolidation and change, specifically within the digital domain
- Solid background in a consultancy or advisory role
- An appreciation of the commercial, financial, and operational impact of IT within a business
- An appreciation of the definition and optimization of the online customer journey and the ability to drive commercial development of the digital proposition
- Consulting experience (internal or external) / change management experience
- Program portfolio planning and development of roadmaps (technology and business)
- Experience of the digital industry within e-commerce, social media and mobile
- Previous Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture