Digital PEX Engagement Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 19 janv. 18
Are you an experienced operational excellence professional combining skills within process diagnose, -design and -improvement with technical know-how like robotics? Might you even have experience with leading robotics engagements all the way from scoping, diagnosing and qualifying opportunities, to solution design and bot-configuration? Then we need you to help build a global consulting practice supporting digital transformations across UBS.
The Digital PEX engagement manager plays an important role scoping, structuring, resourcing and project managing digital transformation initiatives in close collaboration with client project teams. Engagements vary from applying robotics in a single business area to orchestrating larger digitization initiatives reinventing business and operating models.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Engage with senior client stakeholders to design and initiate high-impact digital transformation initiatives, e.g. combining operational excellence levers with robotics
- Ensure high-quality and timely delivery of Digital PEX initiatives through all stages of the transformation journey partnering with internal and external solution delivery centers and vendors
- Build business case and other project artefacts to deliver within official project delivery guidelines and operating model requirements
- Coach team members and key stakeholders on their role and help build capabilities on the subject
- Drive practice development initiatives, e.g. building thought leadership and expertise around best-practice digital transformation and/or robotics delivery
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Sitting within GCOO COO, you'll be working as part of the Process Excellence team (PEX team), which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
The Digital Process Excellence team is part of the wider PEX CoE, and acts as a global centre of competence for process digitalization and robotics automation initiatives across UBS. With proven methodologies, tools and capabilities, the practice supports large-scale digital transformations across the bank.
Your experience and skills
- Academic degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience as an operational excellence consultant (internal or external) delivering performance improvement initiatives incorporating levers like process optimization, operating model re-design, offshoring/outsourcing and automation.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI path) and other process automation tools strongly preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: technical business analysis, design thinking methodologies, process improvement tools (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) and/or agile software development methodologies.
- Able to travel up to 25%
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.