- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 03 janv. 18
Director, Digital Acquisition, Digital Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.
- The incumbent will lead to drive programs to promote online sales, including new acquisition (credit card, personal loan and banking sign up) and existing clients penetration via online channel (including CC, PL, and other products, such as FX, UT, Securities Trading, Online insurance).
- Responsible to drive online channel expansion for produce cross-sell via online assets (public website, banner, online banking) or lead generation for sales follow up. Participate in projects (new forms development, new functionality) that will increase online capabilities that increase online sales opportunities.
- Analytic of website traffic, product pages clicks and application funnel analysis clients' behaviour to derive appropriate marketing and sales activities.
- Strategize sourcing channels by working closely with Digital Marketing and based on analytics (conversion, CPA) to optimize online acquisition at reasonable Cost per Acquisition.
- Improve customer experience with customer friendly UI/UX, streamline online application process, timely customer communication (SMS, eDM) and sales follow up to increase conversion rate.
- Work with internal counterparts (Brand & Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Retail Products, Segments, Wealth Management, Virtual & Voice, Distribution Network, Corp Partnership, CEPG, Retail Analytics & SBIM etc) to improve efficiency with streamline online application process, online application form UX.
- Liaise with Digital Marketing and Alliance team on external media buy, search marketing and website optimization as well as negotiation with alliance partners to reduce cost per application / approved account. Construct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Formulate and implement online acquisition strategies to acquire new customers to achieve business target and existing customers base cross-sell
- Liaise with agencies and vendors to reduce on cost per application or approved account
- Work closely with internal departments to develop process flow and to ensure smooth implementation of programs
- Increase efficiency and work out process improvement of programs
Drive all internal and external parties on programs implementation
- Provide timely and accurate tracking on daily MI, Key Performance Indicators for analysis and planning propose
- Monitor program results and conduct campaign evaluation for continuous improvement
Qualifications and Skills
* Degree holder of communications, media, marketing or relevant disciplines
* Practical in-house or digital experience in social media management or digital marketing/banking with a sizable organisation
* Previous experience in working with channel activiation, networks
* Project management skills and the ability to work with multiple teams
* A strong knowledge in website management, interactive commerce, social media, SEO, brand development and content creation;
1. Hands on experience on managing data (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus)
2. Good understanding of Tagging principles and Tag management
3. Understanding of SEO principles (Hands on experience is a plus)
4. Good understanding of UX and how to define customer friendly user journeys that impact sales in a positive way
5. Expertise in conversion optimisation
6. Understanding or hands on experience on performance marketing is a big plus
7. Ability to work with multiple business and IT teams, with project management skills and exposure to agile frameworks and Scrum methodology
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.